1# shrimp cleaned and deveined
4 limes zested then halved
4 tbsp honey
2 tsp coriander seeds
2 tsp fennel seeds
2 tsp cumin seed
1/4 tsp schezwaun pepper corns
1 tsp cayenne
Salt & Black pepper
1 tablespoon butter or olive oil
1. Grind all the seeds and peppercorns together. A consistency somewhere between completely ground and whole seed.
2. Heat up a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add spice mixture and toast for one minute.
3. Add shrimp and saute until almost cooked through. About four minutes. Remove shrimp from pan and set aside. Turn down the heat to low.
4. Add the juice from 3 of the limes to the pan to deglaze it and get all the seasoning.
5.Add the butter and swirl around.Add the honey and cayenne and cook for 2-3 minutes to reduce the sauce to a glaze.
6. Add the shrimp back to the pan and season with salt and pepper. Squeeze the last lime and garnish with the lime zest. Enjoy Warm!