Vendor Quick Links
These forms and tools are for existing Texas Farmers’ Market vendors:
- Market Absence/Equipment Rental Form This form must be completed by Thursday end of day for the weekend markets to avoid penalty of $25 no notification fee.
- Weekly Promotion Form. Featured in a recent online publication? Hiring for your market booth? Bringing special items to the market this weekend? Tell us what you’ll have at the markets by Thursday end of day for the weekend markets to make the social media promotion deadlines. You can now directly upload photos to the form.
- Please take a moment to review our market safety guidelines and protocol for severe weather (PDF): Safety-Guidelines-TFM
- Mueller Sunday vendors: please reference this document for detailed photos of where to park to avoid fines from TFM and/or City of Austin parking tickets.
- Have a new associate vending for you at markets? All business owners and any person working your booth are required to review the market rules and sign the Hold Harmless form here.
- Need to renew your farmers market permit? There is a new Austin Public Health form as of September 2019. Click here for the permit. Click here for permit FAQs.
- If you are interested in recommendations on equipment, we set up an Amazon shop with our favorites for good quality items that perform well in farmers’ market life!
- Need to contact our market staff? Here’s a list of contacts and phone numbers.