Become A Vendor
Looking for another solid, viable farmers market in Central Texas to vend your meat, poultry, produce, dairy, prepared food and artisan products? Our markets are carefully planned and professionally managed.
We know you want premier selling opportunities managed by professionals and customers who understand the benefits of food which comes directly from the local Texas producer.
Texas Farmers’ Markets at Lakeline and Mueller are organized under F2M Texas, a 501(c)4 non-profit corporation centered around hosting and educating Central Texas producers and consumers to grow a sustainable food system.
Texas Farmers’ Market 2018-19 vendor forms and general information
- Read our Market Rules FIRST! In order to determine if your products are eligible to sell at our markets please read through our market rules (and review vendor booth pricing)
- Application Fee Pay online here – Must be paid before TFM will consider your application or discuss details surrounding your application. No refunds issued, so be sure you have read the market rules to ensure you qualify. Paying this fee does not guarantee admission to the market(s).
- Determine your vendor category and fill out appropriate application form:
- Equipment Rental: Market equipment rental is $30 per market and consists of a canopy, table, weights and chair, as well as setup and take-down. Generators are also available for rent. Equipment must be reserved weekly here — Vendor quick links — and is available on a first come, first served basis.
- SALES TAX, State of Texas
Click here to learn about Texas Sales and Use tax requirements. Learn more about what food and products are taxable here.