TFM Tote Bag Design Competition!
Texas Farmers’ Market is seeking an original design to use for our next market tote bag! Submissions must be sent by September 30th, 2022. The winning design will be fabricated and sold in our online store and at all Texas Farmers’ Market locations.
The design should follow the guidelines below:
- The design should reflect the mission of our markets (building a sustainable, local food system for all Central Texans!) but we are open to your interpretation of what this means to YOU!
- The design should only depict themes that can be found at a Central Texas farmers’ market (ie no items like bananas or avocados that do not grow here).
- Please include the name “Texas Farmers’ Market” somewhere in your design. You are welcome to incorporate the Texas Farmers’ Market logo (with or without the market names) into your design, but it is not required. An Illustrator file can be downloaded for use here.
- We prefer the final design be submitted as an Illustrator file, but a .tif or .png of 300 dpi resolution is also acceptable.
- Tote bag dimensions are 18″W x 15″H. Design does not need to fill the entire space but must be able to legibly fit in space.
The winning designer will receive the following:
- Market swag bag including a tote with your design (once they are fabricated), hat, enamel pins, stickers, and water bottle.
- $50 in market bucks to spend with your favorite vendors.
- A feature on our social media and in our newsletter with a reach of over 100k followers.
- The chance to see your design celebrated all around the farmers’ market!
We will be accepting submissions through September 30th. In order to submit to the competition please fill out the form below and e-mail your file (or a link to download your file) to Julia [email protected] with the subject line: Tote Bag Design Submission & your name. If you have any questions please contact Julia. Good luck!