Enter TFM’s Competition to design our next market Sticker!
Texas Farmers’ Market is seeking an original design to use for our next bumper sticker! This time we are mixing it up and looking for a circular design that celebrates the farmers’ market in all its glory (however you would like to interpret that). The winning design will be announced on February 17th, 2021 and be fabricated and sold at all Texas Farmers’ Market locations.
The sticker design should follow the guidelines below:
- The design should align with our theme “celebrate the farmers’ market” (whatever that means to you!) and be something you envision our market community would enjoy putting on their cars, water bottles, helmet, coolers, etc!
- The design should only depict themes that can be found at a Central Texas farmers’ market (ie no items like bananas or almonds that do not grow here).
- The design should be ROUND and be legible when printed at a small scale (think 3-5″).
- Please include the name “Texas Farmers’ Market” somewhere in your design. You are welcome to incorporate the Texas Farmers’ Market logo (with or without the market names) into your design, but it is not required. An Illustrator file can be downloaded for use here.
- We prefer the final design be submitted as an Illustrator file, but a .png of 300 dpi resolution is also acceptable.
The winning designer will receive the following:
- Farmers’ market tote bag of your choice.
- $25 in market bucks to spend with your favorite vendors.
- Set of stickers once they are fabricated.
- A featured on our social media and in our newsletter with a reach of over 90k followers.
- The chance to see your design celebrated all around the farmers’ market!
We will be accepting submissions starting now through the end of the day on February 14th, 2021. In order to submit to the competition please fill out the form below and e-mail your file (or a link to download your file) to Nora [email protected] with the subject line: Design Submission & your name. If you have any questions please contact Nora. Good luck!