Texas Farmers’ Markets at Lakeline and Mueller are organized under F2M Texas, a 501(c)4 non-profit corporation centered around the mission of hosting and educating Central Texas producers and consumers to grow a sustainable food system.
Texas Farmers’ Market 2020-21 vendor forms and general information
- Application Fee Pay online here – Must be paid before TFM will consider your application or discuss details surrounding your application. No refunds issued, so be sure you have read the market rules to ensure you qualify. Paying this fee does not guarantee admission to the market(s).
- Confirm your vendor category and fill out appropriate application form:
- Are you a beginning Black, Indigenous, and people of color (BIPOC) fruit or vegetable farmer? Fill out this form to be considered for TFM’s new BIPOC farmer scholarship. All sustainable fruit and vegetable farmers that self-identify as BIPOC and are located within 150 miles of Austin are encouraged to apply.
- Equipment Rental: Upon approval as a vendor at our markets, equipment rental is $30 per market and consists of a canopy, table and required canopy weights, as well as setup and take-down; if you require a chair you must bring one. Generators are also available for rent at the Lakeline market. Equipment must be reserved weekly here — Vendor quick links — and is available on a first come, first served basis weekly.
- SALES TAX, State of Texas
Click here to learn about Texas Sales and Use tax requirements. Learn more about what food and products are taxable here.