Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic we have currently suspended volunteer opportunities, but please e-mail our team to be placed on a volunteer list for future contact.
We are looking for some fantastic volunteers to help us at each market! Please email Tori Valentine if you are interested in any of the volunteer positions listed below and we can get you set up with a volunteer spot. Thank you!
Food Access Support Volunteer
- TFM at Lakeline – Booth opens at 8:45am and continues until close of market at 1pm, 2 shifts 8:45-11:00am & 10:45am-1:00pm
- TFM at Mueller Sun – Booth opens at 9:45am and continues until close of market at 2pm, 2 shifts 9:45am-noon & 11:45am-2:00pm
- Please help us provide fresh food for all of our community. We need a little help with our Food Access program, particularly on Saturday’s at Lakeline. If you are bilingual and could sign up for a once per month Food Access Volunteer slot it would be much appreciated. You’ll feel good about helping others with fresh, local food for their families.
Information Booth Support
- TFM at Lakeline: 2 shifts-8:30am-10:45am & 10:30am-1pm
- TFM at Mueller Sun: 2 shifts-9:30am-11:45am & 11:30am-2pm
- Responsible for sharing and arranging promotional materials, answering questions about the market and selling merchandise.
Special Event Support
- TFM at Lakeline – 9:30am-12:30pm. Events run from 10am-noon
- TFM at Mueller Sun – 10:30am-1:30pm. Events run from 11am-1pm
- Join us to support events like customer counts, holiday celebrations, movie nights and other events that happen at market.