Vendor Quick Links
These forms and tools are for existing Texas Farmers’ Market vendors:
- Market Absence/Equipment Rental Form This form must be completed by Tuesday end of day for Mueller Wednesday and Thursday end of day for the weekend markets to avoid penalty of $25 no notification fee.
- What are you bringing form. Tell us what you’ll have at the markets by Tuesday end of day for Mueller Wednesday and Thursday end of day for the weekend markets to make the social media promotion deadlines. You can now directly upload photos to the form.
- Please take a moment to review our market safety guidelines and protocol for severe weather (PDF): Safety-Guidelines-TFM
- Mueller Sunday and Wednesday vendors: please reference this document for detailed photos of where to park to avoid fines from TFM and/or City of Austin parking tickets.
- Have a new associate vending for you at markets? All business owners and any person working your booth are required to sign the Hold Harmless form here.
- If you are interested in recommendations on equipment, we set up an Amazon shop with our favorites for good quality items that perform well in farmers’ market life!
- Need to contact our market staff? Here’s a list of contacts and phone numbers.